Prodigy 3 Antti LTD
Skis Size Guide
Find your size with our expert advice video:
As explained in our video guide above, choosing the right ski length depends on a mix of different factors. On a basic level, height, weight and ability should give you a good idea of what length of ski you should go for.
As a rule of thumb, start with a ski around nose to eyebrow level height.
If you are just starting out, or at an intermediate level, then we suggest that you take some length off. If you’re a more advanced/expert skier, then we suggest you should push your ski length towards your full height or even further. If you are heavier than the average weight for your size, feel free to add some ski length as well.
Ski Size Charts:
|Skier Height (cm)||Skier Height (Feet'Inches)||
Go towards the lower end of our suggested range if:
- You’re a beginner or an intermediate looking to progress quickly.
- You want to make even quicker, shorter turns more easily.
- You will spend most of your time on hard snow.
- You have a cool head and like to keep the revs down.
- You’re so tall, none of our skis are long enough for you.
Go towards the higher end of our suggested range if:
- You ski pedal to the metal
- You’re skiing fast and aggressively in off-piste conditions.
- You weigh more than average for your height
- You plan to do most of your skiing off-piste
- You want to look like a FWT athlete in the lift line
If you’re still unsure after reading this size guide, please get in touch with us on our live chat and we’ll be happy to find the right length for you!
|tip width (mm)|
|waist width (mm)|
|tail width (mm)|
|weight per ski (g)|
The Prodigy 3 Antti Ltd. is a limited-edition signature ski to celebrate Antti Ollila’s status as one of freeskiing’s most talented & stylish individuals. The Prodigy 3 has been Antti’s everyday ski of choice for 3 years, using it in all terrain from park, to street, to backcountry and spring-time shredding. The ski is intuitive, perfectly balanced and stable. Its 106 mm waist is highly adept in both packed and pow conditions, making the Prodigy 3 a true quiver killer.
The custom artwork, designed with the Finnish style-master himself, pays homage to the terrain and landscape that has been the canvas for Antti’s creative development as a skier. The topsheet features an image of a Lapland landscape, taken by Antti and edited into a black-and-white bitmap texture. The rich color gradient on the bases is inspired by the pink and purple hues that illuminate the Finnish winter sky when the northern lights shine.
Limited to 100 pairs worldwide.