Freeride flat tail
Skis Size Guide
Find your size with our expert advice video:
As explained in our video guide above, choosing the right ski length depends on a mix of different factors. On a basic level, height, weight and ability should give you a good idea of what length of ski you should go for.
As a rule of thumb, start with a ski around nose to eyebrow level height.
If you are just starting out, or at an intermediate level, then we suggest that you take some length off. If you’re a more advanced/expert skier, then we suggest you should push your ski length towards your full height or even further. If you are heavier than the average weight for your size, feel free to add some ski length as well.
Ski Size Charts:
|Skier Height (cm)||Skier Height (Feet'Inches)||
Go towards the lower end of our suggested range if:
- You’re a beginner or an intermediate looking to progress quickly.
- You want to make even quicker, shorter turns more easily.
- You will spend most of your time on hard snow.
- You have a cool head and like to keep the revs down.
- You’re so tall, none of our skis are long enough for you.
Go towards the higher end of our suggested range if:
- You ski pedal to the metal
- You’re skiing fast and aggressively in off-piste conditions.
- You weigh more than average for your height
- You plan to do most of your skiing off-piste
- You want to look like a FWT athlete in the lift line
If you’re still unsure after reading this size guide, please get in touch with us on our live chat and we’ll be happy to find the right length for you!
|tip width (mm)||127||127||127|
|waist width (mm)||96||96||96|
|tail width (mm)||117||117||117|
|weight per ski (g)||1260||1330||1420|
The Faction Agent 2X ski is the one-stop solution for touring skiers. The lightweight karuba wood core is backed by a carbon weave and the versatile 96 mm waist width combined with tip and tail rocker make the ski light on the ascent and thrilling on the descent.Whether you’re after the treats of a powder-laden field or rush of a steep couloir, every hard-earned turn will feel that much better with the Agent 2X under your feet. The Agent 2X features the same construction as the Agent 1, with an alternate topsheet to celebrate women in skiing.
You'll love this ski if:
- You want a modern tip that will help you rise above the snow and easily initiate the turn
- You think light weight is important, but downhill performance and durability are better
- You prefer a modern shape with a stiffer tail that supports a strong finish to the turn
- You need a free-touring ski to reliably handle variable snow and variable terrain