PR/ COMMUNICATIONS LEAD
PR/ Communications Lead
We are looking for a strong and capable PR and Communications Lead to join our team. We are Faction Skis, one of the fastest-growing brands in the snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within PR and communications and the ability to stategise, lead, and execute on a global and regional level.
The role is demanding – Faction is a lean company with high expectations. Our team is motivated and our customers and colleagues expect the best. Equally, the position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a business that touches our passions and those of our fans.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the Marketing Manger to plan and execute global and regional PR strategy
- Build annual PR calendar for all brands while maintaining and managing the PR budget
- Research and evaluate PR opportunities for partnerships, distribution of content and advertising buy
- Develop and maintain media relationships for each brand and ensure PR contacts database is kept up to date
- Build press (endemic / mainstream / trade) databases specific to each brand
- Manage seeding budget and program
- Act as central inhouse contact for all inbound media requests, responding promptly to enquiries
- Create, send and follow-up on press releases for new collections, film releases, athlete news etc
- Manage production of artwork and assets
- Create content for press releases and execute all distribution
- Analyse Media Partnership ROI
- Analyse and track of methods and success
- Organisation of press initiatives, events, HQ visits and trips
- Analyse Market Share-Of-Voice versus competitors
- Content and asset creation- including copywriting and translating
- Media tests- which includes but is not limited to- development and execution of media test strategy, management of calendar, budget, and press.
As a company we care for our planet; this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. It is necessary that this individual builds sustainability messaging into communications and our practises throughout.
- Fluent in English and German or French
- A strong passion for the Ski industry / Action Sports
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of designing and delivering internal and external communications strategy
- Ideal candidates will have brand experience with soul-oriented brands
- Evidence of clear analytical thinking and gets to the heart of complex problems and issues
- Result Focused
- Based in Verbier (Ideal) or London
- Full Time
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Head of Sales development - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
PR/ Communications Lead - London/Verbier
We are looking for a strong and capable PR and Communications Lead to join our team.
Office Management & Administration, part time - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an office manager in Denver, Colorado to support our unique North American focusing on the USA and Canada.
regional sales lead - Pacific North west - Seattle/Portland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Seattle / Portland area, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the PNW region.
regional sales lead - western canada - BC/Alberta
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.
marketing internship - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an intern based in Denver, Colorado to work with our talented marketing team.
Marketing & Film Tour Internship - Verbier/Innsbruck
We are looking for an awesome Marketing & Film Tour intern to join our team.
Fan & Partner Success Internship - London/Verbier/Innsbruck
Faction seeks two qualified FPS interns beginning September 2019.
Fan success internship - north america - Denver
We are looking for an awesome Fan Success intern to join our team.