SENIOR PRODUCT APPAREL MANAGER - VERBIER, SWITZERLAND
Senior Product Apparel Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
The Faction Collective designs, manufactures, engages in dialogue about and sells quality skis and clothing in 35 countries. We manage a portfolio of brands using the strength of our design & manufacturing teams and global sales and communications platforms. We have grown from our first batch of 190 skis in 2007 to 24,000 excited riders ripping on our handiwork around the world this season.
The Senior Product Apparel Manager oversees and manages apparel creation from concept to collection through commercialization. The Team Member will provide visible leadership to positively impact strategy, direction and vision for the apparel team.
They will define with the executive team the market position, execute business plans, analyze sales and success of product, and as part of the leadership team play a role in the evolution of Faction and the Full Stack Supply Co.
Proactively working ahead of the inline product creation calendar to influence and drive the transition of market-leading innovations and getting to market with clear differentiation to the competition including a core pillar of eco-awareness.
- Accountable for bringing to market innovative, premium, technical products that drives sales to meet goals
- Show full understanding of the product creation process whilst managing all tasks within the given time frames, with special attention to speed to market
- Propose a clear strategy for the range in the form of executable product briefs that highlight opportunities within the competitive market
- Work with all creation functions to deliver product concepts
- Presents product information to key internal and external groups in a comprehensive, clear and tactical manner. Comes armed with research, data points and preparedness on category lines.
- Partners with sales and athletes to ensure product development meets market needs
- Collaborates with Marketing in developing strategies, stories and tools in order to successfully communicate product attributes and appeal
- Leads and educates team on trend/market research in order to identify and fill gaps in the line plan
- Shares product expertise and coaches junior talent squad
- 8+ years of experience in the technical apparel market
- University degree
- Demonstration of success in developing an apparel line
- Forward thinking and strategic
- Strong understanding of technical materials
- Knowledge of wear and physical product testing
- Product creation understanding and knowledge of key creation processes
- Project management skills
- Actively interested in lifestyle and/or fashion
- Foster a team culture that encourages trust, open and constructive discussion of important issues
- French language a plus
- Skier or snowboarder a major advantage
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Financial Controller - London, UK
A unique opportunity to support a global business and build a world-class finance function.
MARKETING DIRECTOR - VERBIER, SWITZERLAND
Faction seeks a strong manager with vision to lead our lean, talented, global marketing team. Engaging with our fans, who are the reason we exist, is at the heart of this role.
Senior Product Apparel Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Oversee and manages apparel creation, from concept to collection through commercialization; providing visible leadership to positively impact strategy, direction and vision for the apparel team.
Fan & Partner Support (FPS) Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Ensuring Faction exceeds our Fans and Partners expectations.
Accounts and Executive Assistant, Part-time - London, UK
We are looking for a trusted partner, with excellent attention to detail to join our London team.
APPAREL SALES REP - MIDWEST, USA
Faction seeks an experienced independent sales representative(s) with established relationships in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Upper Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.