- Handmade in Europe
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping over $500
Freeride flat tail
Skis Size Guide
Find your size with our expert advice video:
As explained in our video guide above, choosing the right ski length depends on a mix of different factors. On a basic level, height, weight and ability should give you a good idea of what length of ski you should go for.
As a rule of thumb, start with a ski around nose to eyebrow level height.
If you are just starting out, or at an intermediate level, then we suggest that you take some length off. If you’re a more advanced/expert skier, then we suggest you should push your ski length towards your full height or even further. If you are heavier than the average weight for your size, feel free to add some ski length as well.
Ski Size Charts:
|Skier Height (cm)||Skier Height (Feet'Inches)||
Go towards the lower end of our suggested range if:
- You’re a beginner or an intermediate looking to progress quickly.
- You want to make even quicker, shorter turns more easily.
- You will spend most of your time on hard snow.
- You have a cool head and like to keep the revs down.
- You’re so tall, none of our skis are long enough for you.
Go towards the higher end of our suggested range if:
- You ski pedal to the metal
- You’re skiing fast and aggressively in off-piste conditions.
- You weigh more than average for your height
- You plan to do most of your skiing off-piste
- You want to look like a FWT athlete in the lift line
If you’re still unsure after reading this size guide, please get in touch with us on our live chat and we’ll be happy to find the right length for you!
|tip width (mm)||235||235|
|waist width (mm)||188||188|
|tail width (mm)||195||195|
|weight per ski (g)||3400||3400|
You don't just ride the Faction Le Mono, you experience it. Just like the beautiful sunset that keeps on giving, a day spent on the Le Mono gets better with each passing minute. Featuring technology from our award winning skis, the Le Mono's poplar/beech wood core combines perfectly with the freeride flat tail shape and elliptical sidecut for a modern feel on a classic mono ski. This year's graphics are a celebration of the retro roots of the Mono ski, created, computerized and choreographed by the famed Parade Studio in Paris, France.
You'll love this ski if:
- You are Mono-curious
- You are the trend-setter in your social circle
- You want to float above powder with pure style and grace
- You live for slushy spring ski days