Mana progressive twin
Why we use Mana 3
Skis Size Guide
Find your size with our expert advice video:
As explained in our video guide above, choosing the right ski length depends on a mix of different factors. On a basic level, height, weight and ability should give you a good idea of what length of ski you should go for.
As a rule of thumb, start with a ski around nose to eyebrow level height.
If you are just starting out, or at an intermediate level, then we suggest that you take some length off. If you’re a more advanced/expert skier, then we suggest you should push your ski length towards your full height or even further. If you are heavier than the average weight for your size, feel free to add some ski length as well.
Ski Size Charts:
|Skier Height (cm)||Skier Height (Feet'Inches)||
Go towards the lower end of our suggested range if:
- You’re a beginner or an intermediate looking to progress quickly.
- You want to make even quicker, shorter turns more easily.
- You will spend most of your time on hard snow.
- You have a cool head and like to keep the revs down.
- You’re so tall, none of our skis are long enough for you.
Go towards the higher end of our suggested range if:
- You ski pedal to the metal
- You’re skiing fast and aggressively in off-piste conditions.
- You weigh more than average for your height
- You plan to do most of your skiing off-piste
- You want to look like a FWT athlete in the lift line
If you’re still unsure after reading this size guide, please get in touch with us on our live chat and we’ll be happy to find the right length for you!
|tip width (mm)||140||140||140||140|
|waist width (mm)||112||112||112||112|
|tail width (mm)||134||134||134||134|
|weight per ski (g)||1820||1900||1990||2080|
The Faction Mana 3 has performance, precision and playfulness rooted in its DNA. The modest 112 mm waist width effortlessly balances these elements, making the ski a freestyle-inspired quiver-killer for your all-mountain and freeride needs. The sustainably havested poplar core construction is complemented by generous rocker and a hint of camber, resulting in a ski that presses and pivots with catch-free confidence, without sacrificing edge hold and stability at speed. The Mana 3 comes with Faction's unique rubber/carbon stomp pad to give you the support you need for skiing hard in all conditions. Backed by the finest, most durable Austrian construction, powered 100% by renewable energy.
You'll love this ski if:
- You want something light and nimble that is easy to spin and wash out
- You want a vesatile ski that can do everything well: carve, pop, smear, press, and float
- You want to be able to go backwards or land switch
- You want the float of a fat ski without sacrificing control in variable or firm snow